Membership is a great way to advocate for the arts! By joining as a member, you are helping to support exhibitions, programming, and events while showing your support for an incredible cultural institution. Members also enjoy great benefits like free admission and access to exclusive events.
Member Benefits include:
There are many ways to join:
Click here for details on FREE Student Memberships!
Levels and Benefits
All levels receive reciprocal benefits through museums associated with the College and University Art Museums Reciprocal Program. Click here to learn more.
STUDENT – FREE (one current UA or PCC Student)
TEACHER $40 (one adult educator)
INDIVIDUAL $50 (one adult)
• Free general admission
• Access to e-newsletter
• 10% discount at the Museum store
• Priority access to and special pricing for member events and receptions
Includes all benefits of an Individual Membership for two named adults and their children/grandchildren 18 years of age and under.
Includes all benefits of a Family Membership and:
• 2 complimentary general admission tickets ($8 value)
• One curator-led tour of the Museum for member and up to 4 guests
Includes all benefits of an Sustaining Membership and:
• 4 complimentary general admission tickets ($32 value)
• Acknowledgement on the Museum’s Donor Wall
• Invitation to members-only receptions and studio visits
Includes all benefits of an Ally Membership and:
• 6 complimentary general admission tickets ($48 value)
• Invitation to members-only dinners
• Sponsorship of one annual Student Membership
University of Arizona Museum of Art & Archive of Visual Arts
1031 North Olive Road
Tucson, AZ 85721-0002